Saturday, October 18, 2008



Will this ever end,
will this house be a home again?
Screwing up the best thing ever,
is something you'll regret forever.


Lol, I hit a wall and that happened -.-
Then my mother damn ass okay.
I go ask her if got white thing,
then she said YES YES YES OMG.
Then I was like, wtf I'm going to go blind forever!
Then I tell her not to pull.
She's like, okay okay what's that!?
Then I ask her look like what.
She said look like long long one.
Like string -.-
Then I thought sense of sight was going to end.
Then when I go mirror look,
it was just my skin ( lol ).
Ah, still damn hell pain D:


18 Oct 08, 03:05 PM
' jolene: ehh you really going ah . how come the picture say 'i wish/do not wish for my child to attend the above activity'? fake form izzit .
18 Oct 08, 03:04 PM
' jolene: ehh dont go CHIJ leh.. why transfer ?
Haha, what makes you think so.
And I want to transfer 'cause banana school sucks.
( SMILES GLEEFULLY )

18 Oct 08, 02:16 PM
Isabelle: you not even in CHIJ lurh. -.-
Lol ( :/ )

18 Oct 08, 12:47 PM
Elaine: Don't drop to NA, no gd. trust me. (L)
18 Oct 08, 12:47 PM
Elaine: walao eh, you go BEG your teachers lah!! :(
Haha, okay.
You go beg teacher, if cannot beg then force her okay.
Make sure she don't make you retain! ( L )

18 Oct 08, 12:31 PM
Alexandra: Fcuk you lah . why you go transfer ?!
I don't like banana school. ( does the action in the hall LOL )

18 Oct 08, 08:04 AM
Ashley says: I thought you were from FMSS? AhAHHAhAH or did I get the wrong person?
HAHA, you didn't get the wrong person. ( smiles )

17 Oct 08, 09:50 PM
mandaMoooooo ♥s': -.- cnnt be bahh .
17 Oct 08, 09:50 PM
mandaMoooooo ♥s': OMGGGG . y'really going to CHIJ ?! omg .
I am, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye~ ( waves to you while singing bye bye )

17 Oct 08, 09:25 PM
CARRINE: FENNY is mine lah . Belinda , you are lying . You not transfering lorh
Whatever, I also don't want Fenny already lol.

17 Oct 08, 08:32 PM
esther jiejie: de pics damn gross larh
Point agreed.

17 Oct 08, 08:28 PM
CARRINE: && i know the banana name ! BELINDA
FUNNY HAHA. ( not laughing, just being sarcastic )

17 Oct 08, 08:28 PM
AUDREY: You're going to transfer? Why do you want to transfer? :o
Don't like banana school ( sad face )

17 Oct 08, 08:27 PM
CARRINE: Your hand pain dont need go sch meh . thenthen my TOES pain . i also dont need to go arhzxsxsz . <33>LOL your toe got stitch or injection then cannot go school.


17 Oct 08, 08:27 PM
CARRINE: show the one that you say , talk so lound in public then they say all the bad words one !! :D
What thing. ( inserts curious face )

17 Oct 08, 08:18 PM
Beanzy:D: Omg you are seriously gonna transfer?
Yes, it was successful ( inserts funny face )

17 Oct 08, 07:21 PM
ingrid:]: HAHA . idk ? for fun , peace , laughter & joy (:
Lol, okay. 10,000 Feet at one fall. ( inserts that face I gave you during p3 )


No comments:

Post a Comment