Idk why but I have this CHIJ obsession -.-
I like their uniform, I like the girls.
I like the school, I like their attitude.
Omg, maybe I should transfer to CHIJ.
If I could, I would.
It's damn weird la omg.
P.s, I'm not a les.
I like their uniform, I like the girls.
I like the school, I like their attitude.
Omg, maybe I should transfer to CHIJ.
If I could, I would.
It's damn weird la omg.
P.s, I'm not a les.
I just like CHIJ haha.
I remembered that I wanted to go RIVERSIDE SECONDARY,
so badly.
Really very badly ):
That I cried when my psle score couldnt make it D:
For their express stream, haha.
-
To do list:
-Oral
-Cut hair
-Pierce ear ( lol )
-Go ..
-Reach sch by 4.30pm
-NIGHT SAFARI.
-
I remembered that I wanted to go RIVERSIDE SECONDARY,
so badly.
Really very badly ):
That I cried when my psle score couldnt make it D:
For their express stream, haha.
-
To do list:
-Oral
-Cut hair
-Pierce ear ( lol )
-Go ..
-Reach sch by 4.30pm
-NIGHT SAFARI.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment