Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Omg, screw the papers.
It was really an accident.
Thanks Alexyap for sacrificing your handphone (:
I will try to pay you back.
Fucking disgusting, it was everywhere.
Like some murder cases.
My shirt also got ):
They go send me to NUH ( lol )
Then the doctor damn zz,
keep talking crap.
Never listen, just shake head.
Then she keep poking needle siol.
Keep saying one last time, then still poke poke poke.
She poke needle ( long long one ) 12 times omg.
For 6 stitches, damn pain okay -.-
The feeling of the plastic thing go inside me skin, yucks.
Then after that, she want to do another injection.
What booster shit, like zomgwtfbbq, damn pain.
Poke inside, all the way, then come out.
Now I'm at home, and I will drop la fucking obvious.

The worse day of my life man ):
1, Woke up damn late.
2, hair messy like hell.
3, cannot call cab, they don't want to answer.
4, no cab.
5, almost late.
6, my hair like a damn ugly during divocent.
7, fail alot of papers, maybe drop to N.A.
8, my helix piercing or whatever pain like shit.
9, that bitch ask me take out my earing, farking hell damn pain.
10, alex's IPHONE confiscated because of me.
11, all teachers/staff think I'm crazy ( -.- )
12, lost my earing ( the nice one )
13, miss charlene. LOL.

Thank you:
-Ashley, for asking if I'm okay.
-Alex, for like, being so concerned ( lol ) and sorry.
-Syah! For not believing in me D:
HAHA BUT I LOVE CHIJ.
-Heidi, for sms-ing damn sick /perverted things when the needle poked me!
-YM, for calling haha, so concerned.
-SM, haha also another one.
-Darren, helping me distract TWP -.-
-Charlotte, for being so concerned even tho I always ignore you ( :/ )
-Elaine, for scold that bitch with me haha, it lit up my day.

Haha people, I'm going Normal Acad.
And that sucks many many cause,
I must be damn pro in math in order to take O / N levels?
Wtf, sucks sucks sucks 5 years in that whatever banana school.

READ :
Once upon a time in 1B, in the year 2008,
there were 39 students.
All of them sat for geography exam.
Only one, one passed.
HAHAHA.
OMG 1/39 PATHETIC LA.
But at least we're better than, 1D -.-
NO PASSERS AT ALL LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment