I asked ashley about art and :
Ashley , says:
the bigger the better
Ashley , says:
the more marks
B, says:
i want to draw like wallpaper
B, says:
so big
Ashley , says:
shut up.
B, says:
HAHAHAHA
B, says:
give her
Ashley , says:
50 by 50?
B, says:
no la so small
B, says:
i draw like the 13 days to O LEVELS that big
Ashley , says:
5000 by 50000
B, says:
lol
B, says:
i draw so big
B, says:
that can cover the earth
B, says:
then no more sun come in
B, says:
we will live in darkness forever
Ashley , says:
then the ufo cannot come
B, says:
then everyone only see one small part of my dolphin hahah ya
B, says:
haha ya
B, says:
they scared of th dolphin cause damn big
Ashley , says:
lol.
B, says:
they nvr see such a creature before
B, says:
so ufo all start to attack
B, says:
then my art kena burn
B, says:
ms yeow gimme F9
Ashley , says:
then bring home 1 egg
B, says:
go home and boil it
B, says:
boil good because it is healthier
Ashley , says:
but nutrients are lost
Ashley , says:
steaming is better as lesser nutrients are lost compared to boiling
Some people the home econs damn pro hor.
-
Edit:
Seriously, today's like the worse birthday I ever had.
Without friends, I guess it would be worse.
My father like a fug manz, I give him cake,
then he throw the plate.
What's his problem,
I have no mood to celebrate his birthday tmr -.-
Thank you everyone for telling me crappy stuff.
Haha.
Ashley , says:
the bigger the better
Ashley , says:
the more marks
B, says:
i want to draw like wallpaper
B, says:
so big
Ashley , says:
shut up.
B, says:
HAHAHAHA
B, says:
give her
Ashley , says:
50 by 50?
B, says:
no la so small
B, says:
i draw like the 13 days to O LEVELS that big
Ashley , says:
5000 by 50000
B, says:
lol
B, says:
i draw so big
B, says:
that can cover the earth
B, says:
then no more sun come in
B, says:
we will live in darkness forever
Ashley , says:
then the ufo cannot come
B, says:
then everyone only see one small part of my dolphin hahah ya
B, says:
haha ya
B, says:
they scared of th dolphin cause damn big
Ashley , says:
lol.
B, says:
they nvr see such a creature before
B, says:
so ufo all start to attack
B, says:
then my art kena burn
B, says:
ms yeow gimme F9
Ashley , says:
then bring home 1 egg
B, says:
go home and boil it
B, says:
boil good because it is healthier
Ashley , says:
but nutrients are lost
Ashley , says:
steaming is better as lesser nutrients are lost compared to boiling
Some people the home econs damn pro hor.
-
Edit:
Seriously, today's like the worse birthday I ever had.
Without friends, I guess it would be worse.
My father like a fug manz, I give him cake,
then he throw the plate.
What's his problem,
I have no mood to celebrate his birthday tmr -.-
Thank you everyone for telling me crappy stuff.
Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment