Saturday, October 18, 2008

READ:
Hey people who are reading,
seriously, TAG ( laughs ).

Hello people,
I've decided that if I'm going express next year,
I would study really really hard.
Haha, you might think that it's impossible,
but I shall prove you wrong.
Next year, I would :
- Try not to get Pink/yellow/blue/gold/green forms
-Try not to get CMFs/Demerits
-Try not to be late for school
-Look at what I have learned ( for that day )
-Try to listen to teacher
-Be quiet in class
-Go on low profile ( lol )
-Get good grades
-Listen in class
-Get good grades for EOYs and get to take the subejct I want when I'm sec 3 (smiles)

Haha, I need someone to study with D:
I really want to study next year,
I don't want to play my life away anymore.
I'm serious.

But if I go N/a, I won't even care about studies already.
Haha, cause it's like, what's the point?
1 more week of school ):
Don't know should I go,
I'm sick of tired of some people/teachers/food.
Sighs, they like damn drama mama.
Nvm, I promised to keep a low profile next year :D
And stop doing all those shitty things.

Plans for tmr:
-Cut hair
-Buy shirt
-Cfm if I want to go school ( LOL here )
-Eat chocolate fondue
-Go orchard, lol with my mum.
It's been like, 6 months since I last went out with her.
Like seriously go out? And talk about things.
Not those go supermarket buy things, eat dinner, go home.
-Buy wallet
-Purposely walk pass primitive art,
( points to the tongue piercing ) D:
[edit]( LOL SHE SCOLD ME LA )[/edit]
-Buy new urban male bag ( :D )

Omg, it's going to be 3am ):
I seriously don't know what I should do,
what I should say.
EEEEE, TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING.
MY HAND LOOKS LIKE SOME DISFIGURED ZOMBIE.
( after those stitches )
Damn disgusting, haha.
You could request to see it haha.

[edit]
HAHA, DISGUSTING.
THE YELLOW THING IS ANTIBIOTIC, MY DEAR FRIENDS.
Today not bad, ate a lot.
Bought things, cut hair.
I'm so prepared to go school tmr haha.
My ear is now farking swollen -.-
Yay, I can't wait to drink Tengcheng's father the
' TEH PENG GA DAI ' :D
Haha, I shall wake up early tmr.
Then go opp sch buy(:



Sometimes I'm a selfish fake
You're always a true friend
I don't deserve you
'Cause I'm not there for you
Please forgive me again

I wanna be there for you
Someone you can come to
Runs deeper than my bones
I wanna be there for you


[/edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment