Monday, October 13, 2008

I like this picture, damn cool HAHA.
So sad, never go school.
Cannot go sentosa ):
My maid the ringtone effing noisy la,
regretted sending her that song -.-
Bullet for my valentine, 10 years today.
NOISY LA, then her family keep calling wtf.

-
Edit:
Watched the house bunny,
with Charlene and Cheri.
Not bad, I want to watch eagle eye LOL.
Went to school,
went our separate ways.
Me and Cheri went anchorpoint.
Charlene went with other people.
Went to anchorpoint there to take ipod from Ashley.
Was about to go home,
saw Charlene they all.
Went to eat at anchorpoint,
went go queensway to walk.
Went home.

Tmr is like a Wednesday,
getting back our results ):
Speechless
...


No More Room To Breathe - There For Tomorrow


I've got the feeling that you're not
Using up all of your best bets.

Today I saw like, 9 CHIJ STCs ):

No comments:

Post a Comment