Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My ah mah asked me if i cut my socks and sew -.- ,
then I said yea, the school sell damn high socks.
Then she said that alot of people wear low socks nicer!
Why the school sell high socks? HAHA :D
This proves that my ah mah is cooler than yours okay you ass.
Always think your dad cooler/better-.-

My havanianas damn nice right?

HAHA GRAD NIGHT WEAR THIS.

So many CHEAP havaianas siol -.-
All $9+ only haha!

CONVERSE SIOL ! HAHA FUNNY.


My favorite nike soccer shoe!

Should I buy this and wear to school?
It's damn nice, and the brand is CONVERSE.

Or should I join GB?

I love this shoe, only $8@! I want to wear to school D:

_ _ _ The lover

Best friends forever, for eternity, for life.

Being a nerd :
Sling bag must be long long.

Bagpack must be high high. Not those high high like dickies bag pack,
must be like, DAMN HELL HIGH. Until your head there okay.

Nurul !

Actually, I wanted to talk to a few CHIJ girls ):
But the moment I approached them, they ran away !
Sighs, at least I still have my new friend from Bukit Merah Sec.
HahahahHAHAAHhA!!!11oneoneyiyi---

No comments:

Post a Comment