Saturday, October 4, 2008



I hate to see you so down.
Why don't you tell me where it hurts now,
And I'll do my best to make it better.
Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away
.

I went to search ' snake bites ' under google images.
I got this picture, damn cool !
But I don't think I want..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........


Haha D:

Who can guess what is this ? :D


All answers must be submitted at the cbox,
closing date : Monday, October 5.

Liar, it takes one to know one.
This is me with the words on the tip of my tongue,
And my eye through the scope,
Down the barrel of a gun.
I never asked for your opinion,
I just got it and I get it.
Cross my heart and hope to,
I'm lying just to keep you here.
So reckless, So thoughtless,
And I could care less.
You light the match, I'll stick around.
I'll give you everything you want,
And wish the worst of what I was.
Hoping for the best just hoping nothing happens,
A thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins
.
Hey lush, have fun,
It's the weekend.
I'll wait till you listen,
I wont say a word.
If I'm just bad news,
then you're a liar.
Well I can't regret,
Can't you just forget it?
I started something I couldn't finish.
And if we go down,
We go down together.
All I did was what I had to,
Think a lot and live without it.
Best friends means I pulled the trigger,
Best friends means you get what you deserve.
Retrace the steps as if we forgot,
Say you wont care.
There's one thing i can do nothing about.
Are you up for this?
This is what living like this does.

HAHA, Taking Back Sunday madness O:


P.S, I'm happy.




Thoughts read unspoken,
forever in doubt.
Pieces of memories,
fall to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment