I, just, suddenly, felt, like, typing, like, someone, yeah?
No, It's not, cool. Maybe, yeah?
Haha whatever, I'm learning bombastic words now?
Yes learning, cool? It's okay, I'm going out.
Yes whatever, no? Maybe, cool? Why not.
It's not over tonight, just give me one more chance to make it right.
2 Nov 08, 12:23 AM ALEXandra: ! what alexanDREA ?! wtf ! who you btwB, NgGuoSing, the S2E that one O: |
1 Nov 08, 08:45 PM esther jiejie: at first i thot dis wasnt ur blog...nice blogskin anwB, Haha thanks. |
1 Nov 08, 05:04 PM Elaine: Sorry for typing twice!! |
1 Nov 08, 05:04 PM Elaine: BELBELBELBELBELBELBEL!! MY FRIEND SELL SESAME STREET HOODS. |
1 Nov 08, 05:00 PM Elaine: BELBELBELBELBELBELBEL!! MY FRIEND SELL SESAME STREET HOODS. |
1 Nov 08, 04:41 PM Guopin-esther: ya as in agree that passerby has attitude probB, Price? O: |
1 Nov 08, 04:41 PM Guopin-esther: ya and hi alexandrea n why chage template?B, Cause I hate barbie. |
1 Nov 08, 01:30 PM esther jiejie: passerby gt attitute prob..B, Haha, no he/she very cute. Spam so many people's blog. |
31 Oct 08, 11:07 PM ALEXandra: ALFR_D ROCKS . |
31 Oct 08, 11:07 PM ALEXandra: LOL , somebody the english damn fcuking pro -.- teach me .B, Alfred say I very 'mafan' D: Yeah, passer english pro. |
31 Oct 08, 10:09 PM Guopin: tag... is this blog new? oOB, No. |
31 Oct 08, 09:41 PM Audrey: Relink me. B, Soon :/ |
31 Oct 08, 07:36 PM Fatin Athira: HAHAHAHAHA. your post very cute eh! hahaB, Yes haha :D |
No comments:
Post a Comment