skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Titleless
Friday, October 10, 2008
OMG OMG OMG ALFRED!!!!!111111ONEONEONEYIYIYI - - -
He's like the cutest guy I've ever seen haha.
And he has a Septum piercing !!!!
I watch the walls around me crumble,
but it's not like I wont build them up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
asdad
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(138)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(32)
▼
October
(43)
One more chance
If shit has a face, it will look like yours.MUAHA,...
fuck i'm so screwed up worse day of my life tho i ...
My blog nice right?You all jealous than say okay.S...
Hello people,Will be busy studying / reading twili...
L for Losers
사랑앓이 (Sarangalee @ Love Sick) - F.T Island너무나 많이 사...
http://profiles.friendster.com/51478588This girl i...
http://profiles.friendster.com/51478588This girl i...
Only hope.
Parents meeting, the who like gesiao man.Went to t...
Why must humans judge people by the group of frien...
When you're gone...Omgzsx, I hate you.Act only, ha...
READ:Hey people who are reading,seriously, TAG ( l...
Will this ever end,will this house be a home again...
Omg, my father opened the mailbox, and he passed t...
Again (Acoustic) - Faber DriveUnderneath my skin i...
Hi,I, am, blogging, like, somebody, here.Haha, hah...
Hello,I ♥ CHARLENE KHUAH JIAYU. :DSorry, cannot se...
Omg, screw the papers.It was really an accident.Th...
Here I am againTalking to myselfSitting at a red l...
Here I am againTalking to myselfSitting at a red l...
I like this picture, damn cool HAHA.So sad, never ...
I'm so high hahahhaHAh omg shit ass.I didn't know ...
I'm so high hahahhaHAh omg shit ass.I didn't know ...
Mother never teach them manners?So rude, anyhow us...
Hi, I'm a happy go lucky girl.Life is like a bed o...
Idk why but I have this CHIJ obsession -.-I like t...
Went Gina house,halfway Weiming came,after awhile ...
No title
Over the line, can't define what I'm after.Lol, Fe...
I asked ashley about art and : Ashley , ...
Too late, I'm sure and lonely. Another night, anot...
Hello everybody,I'm here to tell you that,I don't ...
My father took a 1000 note and throw at me,I thoug...
My ah mah asked me if i cut my socks and sew -.- ...
I'mmanerdzsxzsxzsxzsxz.Free - Boys Like GirlsOh th...
Why are so many people trusting every word untrue?...
I hate to see you so down.Why don't you tell me wh...
Oh why you look so sadThe tears are in your eyesDo...
Why do you have to do this?I don't want history to...
USER NAME : CLINTON666 IS AN ASSHOLE.TO SEE WHAT H...
Summer has come and passedThe innocent can never l...
►
September
(46)
About Me
Belinda
Hi I am Belinda, I don't know what am I and what I can do cause the best thing I could do is not do anything.
My favorite hobby is to look at people when they yawn.
I make baggy jeans look like super tight drainpipes.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment