Friday, October 10, 2008



Over the line, can't define what I'm after.

Lol, Fenny, You report me to police also no use eh?
I only asked you a few questions right?
Did I point the gun at your head,
and said that you must answer?
Did I stole from you, killed your family member,
harassed you?
And I only look at chiobus and yandaos okay,
are you trying to say that you're chio?
Lol, you want report then report.
I'm very free, cause now no exams.
Thanks.


OMG, I hate this samurai game -.-
All the face like a fug, somemore all the words in jap.

Haha this guy from fairfield like Dawne.


Morning:
Art exam, screwed.
Today got one teacher take us, talk so slow.
Actually we could be dismissed 1/2 earlier.
Then she talk so slow D:

Went Commonwealth with Alex, Ashley, Yingmin, Simin.
Ate long johns, not bad.

After that, don't know where to go.
So we go see the bus thing, and we decided to go Clark Quay.
The central shopping center got nothing, so boring.
Sat down at look at fishes.
Then we walked to Liang Court.
Liang Court also got nothing.
Walked around, then we got bored lol.
Took cab to plaza sing.

After that, we went home.
I went Bukit Panjang to buy present for my father ( -.- )
Went home, haha.

Not bad, today got 2 people with the same name,
same school, same letter for their classes, same birthday LOL.

And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line.


-
Edit:
I want to deep fry that Jolene's heart HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment