Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Only hope.


Innocent.

I won't suffer, be broken, get tired, or wasted
Surrender to nothing, or give up what I
Started and stopped it, from end to beginning
A new day is coming, and I am finally free.

-30seconds to mars

Never go school D:
Sad, I haven't take out my things from all 4 lockers -.-
Alot of junk, don't feel like going back.
So nvm, let the school help me clear.

[edit]
Omg, many cool things happened today.
1.I accidentally pointed that finger!
When I wanted to use two fingers ( act act a bit ),
to wave for the bus, then the middle one came out !
2.I threw my thumb drive instead of my dog's toy ball.
LOL, I don't know what I was doing.
3.SAME WORDS!
I was on someone's ( O: ) blog,
then the chorus is like ' take my hand tonight..' ,
then I opened another someone's blog,
the starting of the song goes like,
'take my hand, take a breath'.
DAMN COOL OKAY!

I want to go AMK hub D:

23 Oct 08, 01:39 PM
Carrine: takecare : D
You going to die? Ask me to take care for what lol.

23 Oct 08, 12:01 AM
ELIS: don abuse ur hand lerhx,hahas..relink me HAHA
23 Oct 08, 12:01 AM
ELIS: walao,nice profile picture ?!
Thank you thank you, Haha okay.

22 Oct 08, 06:42 PM
Beanzy:D: WTFZ YOU SCOLD ME IN YOUR POSTTTTTT RIGHTTT
How you know !? ( shock face )

22 Oct 08, 04:47 PM
' jolene: because humans think of other humans as smart. if they are smart they wouldn't be hanging out with bad company.
Huh?

22 Oct 08, 04:18 PM
click here: www.reminisce-x3.blogspot.com
No money to buy.

[/edit]

-
Shall stop acting, heh.
I suck, I hardcore loser 2!
I really really really hate hate many many.
Maybe the best is I transfer!?
It's the only solution!
But I don't want to go,
Fajar, West Spring, Zhenghua, Bukit Panjang Gov High (N.A) ,
Yew tee, cck, regent, assumption, chestnut drive.
Only got this schools D:
Haha, cannot chose schools around clementi area anymore.
I want to shift house to amk/bishan/pasir ris/bedok.
Far far away from all these Filthy bananas.
Disgusting fags, pathetic.
EeeEeEeEeEeEekkK!





No comments:

Post a Comment