Oh throw away the horoscopes And don't you ever give up hope.
Chinese compo and math paper 1 D:
Chinese compo wrote alot of nonsense,
haha like primary 3 write one.
I never even use any cheem words.
Math paper 1 is like a haha -.-
No hope already :(
Idk how to do around 6 questions?
Then I just anyhow wrote a number HAHA.
I felt that 54 was a great number,
so I used it :D
Sighs, tmr not bad.
Chinese paper 2, English paper 2.
No need study :D
Broken hearts and torn up letters,
Girl you just can't dance forever.
Her closest friends,
Were never meant to fade.
With all these dreams,
That didn't make the grade.
Girl you just can't dance forever.
Her closest friends,
Were never meant to fade.
With all these dreams,
That didn't make the grade.
-
Edit:
I love Pete and Mei En (:
I've :
-Gained 1kg -.-
-Grown another pimple zz.
-Eaten.
-Talked to many people.
-NO MONEY.

No comments:
Post a Comment