Saturday, October 4, 2008

Why are so many people trusting every word untrue?
Black tongues speak faster than the car can crash.
Fate changes faster than the death of light.

I miss this song many many D:
I still remembered listening to them,
when I was damn pissed with something ahha.

Sighs, I still remembered :
Me : Why like this one!?
You : Cause is like this this this, UNDERSTANDDDD!?
Me : Omg yes ( gives you that face ).
You : -.-
And your ' teh peng ga dai ' :D
Of course, your friend's Ice horlick.

My maid's always crazy when my parents are not at home -.-
Just now, she go bukit panjang buy KFC.
Her sister pay money, then she buy alot !
End up cannot finish, give another maid :/

-
Edit : My mum found Marlboro ice mint in my bag.
Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment