Oh why you look so sad
The tears are in your eyes
Don’t be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
Cause I’ve seen the dark side too
I’ll stand by you
Won’t let nobody hurt you
When you're standing at the crossroads
And don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
You feeling all alone
You won't be on your own
Take me in into you darkest hour
And I’ll never desert you.
The tears are in your eyes
Don’t be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
Cause I’ve seen the dark side too
I’ll stand by you
Won’t let nobody hurt you
When you're standing at the crossroads
And don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
You feeling all alone
You won't be on your own
Take me in into you darkest hour
And I’ll never desert you.
English paper and geog paper sucks.
English anyhow write nonsense for letter.
Compo write until like primary 3.
Didn't use any cheem cheem words.
Geog like shit, anyhow write.
The answers I gave were like how my ah mah would reply.
Today sucks so badly.
After that, went to see G.
She not bad, quiet happy.
Then the nurse got problem one, don't let us go in.
Many people went.
The sight of this thing now scares me.
I don't want to see blood anymore.
The drugs begin to peak
A smile of joy arrives in me
But sedation changes to panic and nausea
And breath starts to shorten
And heartbeats pound softer.
There's more torture than pleasure.
You stupid motherchicken I hate you.
I like Miss Lee Biwei now, shh don't tell her :D
She's not as bad as you think, honestly.
English anyhow write nonsense for letter.
Compo write until like primary 3.
Didn't use any cheem cheem words.
Geog like shit, anyhow write.
The answers I gave were like how my ah mah would reply.
Today sucks so badly.
After that, went to see G.
She not bad, quiet happy.
Then the nurse got problem one, don't let us go in.
Many people went.
The sight of this thing now scares me.I don't want to see blood anymore.
The drugs begin to peak
A smile of joy arrives in me
But sedation changes to panic and nausea
And breath starts to shorten
And heartbeats pound softer.
There's more torture than pleasure.
You stupid motherchicken I hate you.
I like Miss Lee Biwei now, shh don't tell her :D
She's not as bad as you think, honestly.
Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life.
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment