Here I am again
Talking to myself
Sitting at a red light
Both hands on the wheel
How am I supposed to feel?
So much running through my mind
Put the pedal down
Heading out of town
Gotta make a getaway
The traffic in my brain's
Driving me insane
This is more than I can take
Tomorrow is Wednesday,
I haven't accomplished what I need to ):
I still have many things to do in life.
Talking to myself
Sitting at a red light
Both hands on the wheel
How am I supposed to feel?
So much running through my mind
Put the pedal down
Heading out of town
Gotta make a getaway
The traffic in my brain's
Driving me insane
This is more than I can take
Tomorrow is Wednesday,
I haven't accomplished what I need to ):
I still have many things to do in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment