When you're gone...
Omgzsx, I hate you.
Act only, haha gay. You think you sad/cute/cool/big?
Disgusting faggot, haha gayshit. Lame lame lame.
LOL, I'm not emo(?) so stfu.
I fell at the drain, so I need to stitch hand okay.
( this person is not from my class -.- )
LOL, crazy I need counseling everyday cause the vice principal want.
Today was like, the best day of my school life ( laughs ).
The moment we enter art room, all play PSP/watch movie/listen music.
Do their own thing la haha -.-
After that, recess. Then during science, also play PSP.
HAHA kept challenging each other using the network thing.
Not bad, I keep losing lol. ( I'm the weakest )
Thanks to many many kind souls for helping me unlock nice songs.
And helping me to level up 5+ times lol ?
My hand is like a damn nice :D
I'm preparing it for halloween! Trick or treats?My good friend :D
My hand HAHA.
When you're miserable,
you would want someone to be more miserable than you
( much more )
20 Oct 08, 09:57 PM esther jiejie: u nt goin CHIJ lah...liar...haha Lol, I lie good good. |
20 Oct 08, 07:13 PM Beanzy:D: HAHHAHA I HATE YOU YOUR HALLOWEEN TATTOO SUCKSSSSS.Huh what thing. |
19 Oct 08, 11:31 PM Elaine: I love you loads Bel. <3 |
19 Oct 08, 09:10 PM charlene: erm.love you lots...zzz...<3 |
19 Oct 08, 08:30 PM Beanzy:D: OMG YOUR HAND EEEE...? |
19 Oct 08, 07:34 PM Isabelle: you really going to transfer?YESSSSSS. |
19 Oct 08, 04:21 PM Alyssa(:: Hey Belinda, remember me? Well, you better, just kidding(: Re-link pleaseWill relink when I'm not lazy. |
19 Oct 08, 03:54 PM Beanzy:D: Hah you stupid fcuktard. You're not transferring!!! @: go appeal to get into express you toot. Only 0.9%, cfm can promote. And take care of your hand/ear/yourself manz!Okay, thanks. What fcuktard? I don't really care already la this motherfucking banana school. |
19 Oct 08, 01:58 PM mandaMoooooo ♥s': LOL , and i wanna see your handd (: hahahaha , take care lahh . (: and gd luck with your longg listLol, ok thanks. |
19 Oct 08, 01:57 PM mandaMoooooo ♥s': SCREW YOU . y'seriously transferring ?! -.- NUUUUUU , dont lehh ! D: than no one to sing moomooo with le ! your ear okay anot ? lol , how come got white white thing de ? .__.Skin. |
19 Oct 08, 11:35 AM Carrine: wahlao , stop hurting yourself ehh ! <33333 |
My ear is fucking pain now?
Like a fucking hell pain,
fuck that bitch who ask me to take out.
Fucking no mood now.
Fuck I like using the word fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment