Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello people,
Will be busy studying / reading twilight.
Bye people.

27 Oct 08, 08:10 AM
' jolene: why you suddenly studying so hard ?
'Cause I want to and I chose to (:

26 Oct 08, 02:38 PM
Syahreena: I think we'll be the best lesbo in town man! HAHAHA!
Haha whatever pepper salt.

25 Oct 08, 08:43 PM
esther jiejie: calm down
Ok.

25 Oct 08, 07:54 PM
ashley .: later you say too much, your brain will grow maggots
25 Oct 08, 07:54 PM
ashley .: don't so say bad words, its bad for your brain !
Whatever, maggots good for health lol.

25 Oct 08, 11:48 AM
ingrid:]: OMG . that ' chio bu ' is like so damn chio ._. i now got nightmare liao . BELINDA , ONE THOUSAND AT ONE FALL . lol .
Haha :D

24 Oct 08, 02:56 PM
CARRINE: F you lah . hanor hanor the girl damn f chio leh . But the B not big enough uhs .
Duh.

24 Oct 08, 01:18 AM
Fatin Athira: let's hang out together soon :) I'm being random.
Okay :)

23 Oct 08, 10:50 PM
ELIS: OMFG...BELINDA TAN......RAIN...OMFG.
23 Oct 08, 10:44 PM
ELIS: U'LL PAY FOR MY SLEEPLESS NIGHT,I SWEAR
23 Oct 08, 10:43 PM
ELIS: WALAU WEI,STUPID LA.RAIN CHANG DAMN HOT.TOO HOT.TOO TOO HOT.
Shh, don't tell other people.

23 Oct 08, 10:19 PM
charlotte: hey hey relink me when ya hav the time! =)
Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment