MUAHA, I'M SO HAPPY THAT I FEEL LIKE JUMPING OF A CLIFF.
It's mine mine mine, mine. All mine. HAHA.
Mine, me, him, her, TIONG, pencil case, $30, cute, guy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MADDDDDD.
screwed, worse, screwed, up, farking, day !
got sick, vomited 7 times, ate alot , grew very fat .
i didnt get to meet him, he thinks i'm super mafan .
motherfark no no no i hate it i hate this feeling.
so screwed everyday screwed.
tmr dont screw me please i want to see A LOL.
ALL As ROCKSSSSS.
-
[edit]
hi passer, your english is SUPER POWDERFUL ! I also want to learn, but too bad, i'm a failure.
| passerby: c..u block the word but cnnt..cuz u so dumb...u f.u.c.k.e.r |
31 Oct 08, 06:04 PM passerby: u cna use s.h.i.t ? |
31 Oct 08, 06:03 PM passerby: hey..u canPublish Post |
31 Oct 08, 06:03 PM passerby: if **** had face it wold surely look like yrs belinda lalalala? ur english suck.Trust me.it so does |
omg my face also look like shit already ( i claimed it myself haha )
why you so many typo errors, i dont understand what are you trying to say D:
'c..u block the word but cnnt..cuz u so dumb...u f.u.c.k.e.r'
what i block the word but cannot ? cause i dumb? haha i fucker?
i dont know how to unblock all those words, can teach me? I really very dumb, i failed my EOYS D: Haha my name belinda not fucker.
Bye :D entertain me more, add me at hellcow-@hotmail.com quick quick.
or tell me your email ! or phone number? i just want to talk cause im lonely.
I very good right ? post because of you :D
PS, don't think I don't know you spammed richelle before O:
eh btw my skin rocks right, no wonder you never say anything about it :D
( th barbie skin )
[/edit]
No comments:
Post a Comment