Underneath my skin is it just anger, just frustration?
Underneath my skin is it decisions or these feelings?
It always hurt my mind (it always hurt my mind)
It always killed my pride inside.
It always wastes my time
Again i bleed, again i shake.
Again i fall, again i break.
Wasted, hated.
Again, again.
Anyone know this banana name must tell me okay (:
Didn't go school D:
Rot at home.
Never go night safari 'cause my mum... ( -.- )
Lol, I searched for banana then got this picture.
Then I was searching human, then I saw this -.-
It's a hand, not what you're thinking ( lol ) .
Can treat patients one eh.
Omg, I don't want maggots to suck my wound.
Disgusting la zz.
Haha omg this is farking disgusting,
not for the weak heart(?) .
Don't quickly scroll down if you don't want to see.
OUR BRAIN GOT THIS KIND OF SHIT?
NO WONDER WE CAN'T THINK PROPERLY LOL.
LOL, and wtf.
Got one superhero named HELLCOW.
Zz, it's okay.
I'm sticking to hellogoodbye/hellobyebye.
I like that band also, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment