Went Gina house,
halfway Weiming came,
after awhile he left.
Slacked Talked Laughed Ate Played
Looked Breathed Reminisced Thought
halfway Weiming came,
after awhile he left.
Slacked Talked Laughed Ate Played
Looked Breathed Reminisced Thought
Run Called Watched Funed.
edit:
Ew, disgusting posers -.-
GAY SPASTIC DOG.
And no miss, I'm not jealous.
edit 2:
Omg, now I remembered something.
All of you all must read this part:
On thus, 9.10, got one group of CHIJ girls, around 6/7 at Terra.
Suddenly, 1 of them keep on looking at our direction.
Then 2 looked, then 3,
out of the blue,
ALL LOOKED.
Damn long, then I just waved back.
Then 1 girl waved back to me HAHA.
♥
Hold your head up high, you're never wrong.edit:
Ew, disgusting posers -.-
GAY SPASTIC DOG.
And no miss, I'm not jealous.
edit 2:
Omg, now I remembered something.
All of you all must read this part:
On thus, 9.10, got one group of CHIJ girls, around 6/7 at Terra.
Suddenly, 1 of them keep on looking at our direction.
Then 2 looked, then 3,
out of the blue,
ALL LOOKED.
Damn long, then I just waved back.
Then 1 girl waved back to me HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment