Too late,
I'm sure and lonely.
Another night,
another dream wasted on you.
Thanks for the wishes people (:
Tho today really sucked like hell.
Oh btw, stop asking me about the stupid scars.
I fell down at botanic garden D:
Then now my hand very pain,
kena cut by the thorns on the plant, haha.
Thanks Ashley, Alex, Yingmin, Simin (:
For today.
I'm happy, still as happy.
Haha, see, I'm optimistic.
"So I'm running away.
I'm leaving this place.
Yeah, I'm running away.
Faster than you can follow me from this lonely place,
farther than you can find me, I'm leaving.
And try, and try to understand me,
And try to understand what I say when I say I can't stay.
I, I'm moving on from this place,
I'm leaving and I won't wait."
Screwwwwwwwwwwww, maybe Tuesday?
When we get our results.
If anything should happen,
I guess I wish you well.
I want it to be high,
so that I can at least think of all the wonderful memories,
so many, but there's too much.
Then, I would be smiling.
I don't want that to happen to you too.
Why must you go with her?
Following her steps?
I don't want.
Don't give up ok, tuesday...
Just stop ):
I stopped every single temptation,
just now was damn tempted to buy.
After that, wanted to eat sweets. D:
"And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
Still I will praise You."
What's so happy.
Birthday then happy?
Why must be happy birthday.
Cannot sad birthday?
Why why why.
Sucks. Sucks so much.
Sucks I hate birthdays, yes I do suck.
Wishes would never come true,
neither would dreams.
STOP WASTING TIME DREAMING.
Cause it will all turn out to be a dream.
And so what if you wish?
Do you think they will ever come true.
Should I, should I not? No yes no?
I'm fucking confused, should I tell?
Should I decline? Should I ask?
Should I just do it? Should I ton?
Should I skip? Should I like?
Should I say? Should I scold?
Should I stfu?
Yes I shall.
No comments:
Post a Comment