Hello everybody,
I'm here to tell you that,
I don't want Brandon Ho for my birthday.
Thank you -.-
Went Holland, went crazy.
Anyhow mass call, mass smsed.
"Thank you for calling comfort and citycab,
all our operators are busy at the moment,
your call will be transferred in 10 HOURS time."
HAHA, haha, HAHA.
Is it really just another crush?
Haha, not Brandon la.
I really don't need any presents, I was just joking.
I don't need anything,
I don't want anything.
Just, ignore, me.
And, don't, talk, to, me.
091095 sucks,
I can't wait till 2012.
I am happy,
I'm optimistic,
I'm full of joy,
I'm cheerful,
I'm contented,
I'm jubilant,
Yes I am.
-
Edit:
Wtf, my mother damn ass la.
That time she say I study, I can get whatever I want,
as long not so expensive,
Then now I ask her tongue piercing for birthday,
she scold like a -.-
Nag so much wth.
Also not your body right.
Mind your own business la.
-
Edit 2 :
I love
-Teh Su Su
-Teh Ga Dai
-Teh Si
-Teh Bing
-Teh Siu Dai
<>
I don't like my mother cause she don't let me to tongue ):
I'm here to tell you that,
I don't want Brandon Ho for my birthday.
Thank you -.-
Went Holland, went crazy.
Anyhow mass call, mass smsed.
"Thank you for calling comfort and citycab,
all our operators are busy at the moment,
your call will be transferred in 10 HOURS time."
HAHA, haha, HAHA.
Is it really just another crush?
Haha, not Brandon la.
I really don't need any presents, I was just joking.
I don't need anything,
I don't want anything.
Just, ignore, me.
And, don't, talk, to, me.
091095 sucks,
I can't wait till 2012.
I am happy,
I'm optimistic,
I'm full of joy,
I'm cheerful,
I'm contented,
I'm jubilant,
Yes I am.
That never happens,
I guess I'm dreaming again?
I rather waste my life pretending.
I guess I'm dreaming again?
I rather waste my life pretending.
-
Edit:
Wtf, my mother damn ass la.
That time she say I study, I can get whatever I want,
as long not so expensive,
Then now I ask her tongue piercing for birthday,
she scold like a -.-
Nag so much wth.
Also not your body right.
Mind your own business la.
-
Edit 2 :
I love
-Teh Su Su
-Teh Ga Dai
-Teh Si
-Teh Bing
-Teh Siu Dai
<>
I don't like my mother cause she don't let me to tongue ):
No comments:
Post a Comment