skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Titleless
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Wth, why got piercing called ' Ashley Piercing ' but don't have ' Belinda piercing ' D:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
asdad
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(138)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(43)
▼
September
(46)
A tragedy for sure.Why must everything end so fast...
Fuck you Tatsuro, just when I wanted to told you w...
Bitch, I don't need you to survive."Don't be afrai...
It's funny, when I realize that everyone else is s...
Omg, something is going to happen tmr !But I shall...
Danny Phantom rocks omgzsx.Steve Wong Jr somehow r...
And I don't have any clue where to goI don't knowB...
Do you believe in GodWritten on the bulletSay yes ...
Rebirthing now.Thursday sucks as usual ):Rested fo...
Lessons not bad, tho i hate weds and thus.Math was...
belinda tan jie ying loves heaven 96 ...
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY BRENDA TANG ! :DS2E = SURE 2 E...
mandarintopten.com — Asian king of pop Jay Chou (...
The Stand - Hillsong UnitedYou stood before creati...
Went to queensway, ate macs w/ syah.Saw Angelyn, J...
Shout To The Lord - Hillsong
Selling sweets $7, damn cheap. Contact gila-charbo...
想听的话I remembered listening to this song last year ...
Omg, what Gouthamen told Ashley was freaking true!...
I hate Thursdays, cause they suck.Must stay back f...
I owe alot of people money D:Maybe I should just s...
Hello FKMC,It's not like we hate you on purpose ri...
Today during I.T , talked alot of crap O:School en...
Ass,Ashley Dj max 72/76 ==JACK 99 LEH RANK 26 wtf....
Mr Horny O:Lol, you say i'm a bitch like its a bad...
Today not bad, fun.Science can see pe0ple run at t...
OMG DAMN NICE I WANT.
1. person who tag you isJolene :D2. Your relations...
It's like a bloody 3am+++ now D:I'm so going to tr...
There may be questions I don't get,There may be an...
http://www.yellowribbon.org.sg/"Although they have...
Haha Ashley piercing sucks.It's rare, you seldom s...
Wth, why got piercing called ' Ashley Piercing ' b...
Haha, I agree with Amanda 'cause there is really n...
Fuck you la bitch,Cb kia, nbpcb. I'm like fucking ...
Look :D
Sister
07 The Ten Courts of Hades - This is the ...
Today was like a damn fun zomgwtf haha.Went to haw...
fuck.
:D
Suckers.
Look :D
D:
Recycle
:D
About Me
Belinda
Hi I am Belinda, I don't know what am I and what I can do cause the best thing I could do is not do anything.
My favorite hobby is to look at people when they yawn.
I make baggy jeans look like super tight drainpipes.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment