Monday, September 15, 2008

Today not bad, fun.
Science can see pe0ple run at the track LOL,
chinese keep talking about this video.

I laugh until cry then that TWP don't let me go toilet D:
The video about Hilary Clinton one LOL.
Fairsian connect not bad, laugh like a madness. -.-
Crazy eh, laugh damn loud somemore.
Haha, the survey i put 3/4 Strongly disagree.
After sch, went block 31.
Then go holland, try try.
Ashley the hand kena burn D:
LOL, dumbdumb.
Ate at some nasi lemak store,101% guarantee plus chop,
it's super fattening.
Ate frolicks :D finally, after so long.
Dj Max is friggin fun :O

I have a million and one things to buy, and another million and one places to go ):
Currently? I need :
A School Shoe ! Which one D:
The 2nd one not bad, I like the color cause it's not like white.


Sesame street hoodie, cause during December, the weather very cold O:



The 2nd one damn nice, somemore only USD16.97

16.97 USD

=

24.3321 SGD

United States Dollars
Singapore Dollars
1 USD = 1.43383 SGD
1 SGD = 0.697433 USD

Damn cheap :O But maybe must pay for the transport thing.
This guitar damn hell nice, I saw at the harbor front ): No money buy.

I need to go :
-Sentosa
-Zoo
-Bird Park
-Escape theme park
-AMK hub
-Junction 8 D:
-EAST COAST!
-West coast
-Labrador park
-White sands shopping center):
-Science center
-Snow city (lol)
-CHURCH :D
Zzz, nobody would be willing/have the money -.-
I also no money D:

P.S MY PSP GOT BUG LOL, THE COMBO START FROM456.
Then I got a combo of 1528+ then press wrong D: COOL LA.


You, stop calling me 'cause I hate you?
Like don't know how many times.
You go other school and play with girls,
by all means, go ahead.
You want ton, go ton alone.
Stop calling me from now on.
BYE.

You(2), No deseo cualquier cosa malo sucederle,
paro por favor.
Pare el hacer de él, él aspira.
¿Por qué debe usted hacerlo?

You (3), Lol.
We used to gossip/laugh,
but I guess it's all over D:
It's okay, have a happy life ahead okay.

Sometimes I find myself sitting back and reminiscing.
I’d tell you sad stories about my childhood,
I dunno why I trusted you but I knew that I could.
The littlest things that take me there
I know it sounds lame but it’s so true
I know it’s not right but it seems unfair
That thing’s are reminding me of you

No comments:

Post a Comment