Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
Say yes to pull the trigger
Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
And Cassie pulled the trigger.
This song is about Columbine Shootings,
a girl named Cassie Bernall was asked,
"Do you believe in God?" before Eric Harris( the gunman) shot her.
She said ' yes ', so he shot her.
So God was written on the bullet,
if you believe it, you pull the trigger. Meaning that you said yes.
Zz, hard to explain.
Today was not bad?
First period got attire check D:
Almost whole class kena, for CCA badge -.-
Haha, if monday never wear camisole, can go home take worhx !
Slept awhile during geog and I dreamt of something !
Haha, damn funny, Idk how it linked to her too? :D
6 more days to EOYS,
Why don't I feel any pressure?
It's a really sad thing ):
Somemore today never go for math lesson.
If I ever go normal/retain next year, I would run away from home(:
Far far away, where nobody could find me.
Just like Mas Selamat, even policeman would not find me.
I wanna die by breathing Carbon monoxide,
Such a peaceful death.
Just sleeping in car that has it's aircorn on...
and passing away like that.
Isn't it great? Such a nice way.
But before that, I would write a letter/note.
To thank my parents, and to everyone I know.
This suspense is unbearable.
Where's hope, when misery comes crawling?
No comments:
Post a Comment