A tragedy for sure.
Why must everything end so fast?
Ytd, I still saw you typing messages to her.
You did stupid things, I tried to stopped you.
I tried to pray for you, I tried my best.
It's up to God's decision now.
I know you said that you don't believe in God.
Please God, prove it to her that you're real.
I really need you God, so do you.
I really hope you're okay with your family now.
I don't know why you hate your brother so much too.
Please stop doing stupid things, I beg you.
Ytd, I still saw you typing messages to her.
You did stupid things, I tried to stopped you.
I tried to pray for you, I tried my best.
It's up to God's decision now.
I know you said that you don't believe in God.
Please God, prove it to her that you're real.
I really need you God, so do you.
I really hope you're okay with your family now.
I don't know why you hate your brother so much too.
Please stop doing stupid things, I beg you.
Seeing you hurt hurts me more, it cuts me deeper.
I couldn't bear to cut you when you asked me to.
When the blood bled profusely,
When you felt dizzy.
It scared me, I don't want to see the same thing replaying.
I couldn't bear to cut you when you asked me to.
When the blood bled profusely,
When you felt dizzy.
It scared me, I don't want to see the same thing replaying.
We might never see them alive again.
So many things are happening to you.
They're gone, I know.
But they will rest in peace.
But you, please don't give up, you can do it.
And thanks for the chicken rice ytd.
So many things are happening to you.
They're gone, I know.
But they will rest in peace.
But you, please don't give up, you can do it.
And thanks for the chicken rice ytd.
No comments:
Post a Comment