Went to queensway, ate macs w/ syah.
Saw Angelyn, Jolene, Deborah and Tricia, all the crazy people -.-
Everytime I walk pass them, they wave to me like madness.
So happy, saw many people, kept pointing at them AHAHA.
I made 3 new friends today, 1 got boyfriend, the hair very nice.
2 the angmor damn cheem D:
Walked around, saw the dickies shop, should be real.
HAHA, I already purchase the bag, he help me take out the bag.
Then when I going to pay that time, I no money O:
LOL, call that Jolene, she already in the car ):
When the arcade there, did things O:
AHAHA, we wanted to go behind this wall, cause nobody can see us.
Then got 2 girls inside, we waited damn long.
End up Syah know them -.-
Called someone for money, she told me that she only had $7 for lunch,
then hang up D:
Sianzsx, in the end never buy, bought charger for psp.
Can play Midnight blood :D
& I got full combo for the rocka-a-doodle-doo (sp?) x4 AHA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment