HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY BRENDA TANG ! :D
S2E = SURE 2 EXPEL HAHAH.
Late for school -.- , that bus 74 damn slow.
Driver like an ass, I give 70cent, he tell me 90cent.
I tell him I student, he ask me show him ezlink.
Show already, he ask me tap. I told him got no money.
Then tap already got that 'toot toot toot' sound -.-
Then he ask me give 90cent, wtf.
8.Chamber of Mountain of Knives – People who cheat customers by earning more than they should, profiteers who jack up prices and cheat on the quality of goods are made to shed blood by climbing the mountain of knives.
See see, the 10 courts of hell!
Today not bad, esp the part before music. HAHA.
Got detention with Wailum, Kanghao, Darren -.-, Weiming.
Wailum damn cute eh, but he's damn irritating.
And Darren no detention, he came for fun?
Took bus, alight at sunset way to take another bus.
Got this Nanhua high guy alight from 151,
he walk until like chao ah beng -.-
Then talking to his friend halfway, never see the pole thing.
Then he hit his THING, ahha, then he said F damn loud.
Sucker. Haha. What a sucker.
Not very nice eh?
The bag damn nice, and it's cheap :D

AHA cute right.
CUTE.
THIS ONE DAMN NICE LA.
EVERYWHERE NEVER SELL WTF.
ONLINE STALLS ALSO DON'T HAVE.
S2E = SURE 2 EXPEL HAHAH.
Late for school -.- , that bus 74 damn slow.
Driver like an ass, I give 70cent, he tell me 90cent.
I tell him I student, he ask me show him ezlink.
Show already, he ask me tap. I told him got no money.
Then tap already got that 'toot toot toot' sound -.-
Then he ask me give 90cent, wtf.
8.Chamber of Mountain of Knives – People who cheat customers by earning more than they should, profiteers who jack up prices and cheat on the quality of goods are made to shed blood by climbing the mountain of knives.
See see, the 10 courts of hell!
Today not bad, esp the part before music. HAHA.
Got detention with Wailum, Kanghao, Darren -.-, Weiming.
Wailum damn cute eh, but he's damn irritating.
And Darren no detention, he came for fun?
Took bus, alight at sunset way to take another bus.
Got this Nanhua high guy alight from 151,
he walk until like chao ah beng -.-
Then talking to his friend halfway, never see the pole thing.
Then he hit his THING, ahha, then he said F damn loud.
Sucker. Haha. What a sucker.
Not very nice eh?
The bag damn nice, and it's cheap :DAHA cute right.
CUTE.EVERYWHERE NEVER SELL WTF.
ONLINE STALLS ALSO DON'T HAVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment