Monday, September 29, 2008

Fuck you Tatsuro, just when I wanted to told you what happened,
you send me this kind of shit?
I'm not scared of coward like u,go complain la! says:
walao wad's ur prob?
I'm not scared of coward like u,go complain la! says:
ass leh u
Like wtf is YOUR problem?

Today was like the best day of my school life :D
I did brought my camisole to school, but I didn't wanted to attend class :/
So I told Mdm Toh I don't have camisole haha so she sent me home.
The conversation damn hell funny okay.
She: You wearing lace Bra is it? Why got line one.
Me: NO LA! Don't believe you go see. ( LOL )
She: Do you know it's obscene..blahhh ( blabbers on, forgot what she said )
Me: Of course I know.
She: Do you know what's sex about?
Me: Ya, the boy thing go inside the girl thing.
She: The boy thing is called ' PEEENIS ' , the girl thing you should know.
Me: Wth, of course I know -.-
She: Then why you never reply correctly?
Me: Cause damn paiseh what.
HAHAHA, then she tried damn alot of excuses to make my mum buy camisole from school.
But I gave her more :D So I was signed out.
Went opp. find Alex and Yingmin.
Went vivo, ate longjohn breakfast, not bad, nice.
Alex bought converse shoes D:
Went back school, waited outside staff room for 2 hours (:
After school, went commonwealth.
Then I don't know the seller's number, so I went visit Gina.
Went home.
Fucked up people spoilt my mood.

Am I forgiven?

No comments:

Post a Comment