Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lessons not bad, tho i hate weds and thus.
Math was like an ass, only teach for around 30 mins,
then never teach.
Talked alot lol, somemore sitting at the 1st row,
directly infront of her.
English wrote compo.
I.T last lesson already ):
Chinese was the best? Had listening compre?
Almost the whole class was lying their heads on the table.
Zz, find MS samshiah, sign form D:
Went canteen to buy food, and I saw WAILUM again !
AHAHAH, he's damn cute okay.
Talked to him awhile, then that Hilary Chee kept looking? -.-

Ohmy,
IT'S GONE D:
Just when I was about to click checkout,
tilly's says that it only ships to america, like wtf.
Ass, i searched high and low for this bag D:
But all lead to tillys):
If anybody know where to buy must say okay.

To this bag :
It's so hard to accept the fact it's gone forever
I never knew I could hurt like this
And soon as you reach a better place
Still I'll give the whole world to see your face
And I'm right here next to you
It feels like you gone too soon
The hardest thing to do is say bye bye.
But the sad thing is that, we never even say hello D:
OMG I WANT THIS BAG OKAY.
pissedlikeanassnow.

No comments:

Post a Comment