Maybe I should just stop, I hate it.
It's disgusting, yucks.
I would tell my mother!
I hate me, myself and I am a zomgwthzsx sucker.
Sucks, sucker. Why did I have to resort to this shit.
Who we are now, would never be enough.
We risk failure, if we don't succeed in our task.
All these things that I've done now, what have I become?
Disgusting, eew.
Regretted, disgusted and irritated.
Wasted 231 mins of my life, wasted 4 hours 25 mins of my life.
(If my calculations are correct)
& still counting..
Oh, it seems like such fun until you lose what you had won.
I'm sorry, it's all that I can say
You mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away to the shadows of regrets.
-Sum41
You know it yourself, it's not my fault.
Friends or Foe?
No comments:
Post a Comment