Haha, I agree with Amanda 'cause there is really no point getting all angry over a bitch?
What a boring day D:
After school, went to find Heidi to find Joseph Boon.
Then Ellysha also follow, went opp.
Waited for him like damn long :O
Then when I called him, idk why I go say Can I speak to Brandonnn?( with the ang mor accent) -.-
Shitzsx, damn ps. Then Heidi down there laugh like D:
Then Heidi went w/ Joseph (:
Me and Ellysha went Macdonalds to eat, eat like damn alot omg.
Then went back school.
Chat, slack, saw Chiam haha so cute.
Homed.
P.s , my msn got some problem -.- only got 3 people online lol?
Then take like 6mins just to sign in one time,
each time sign in will get diff contacts online.
Scary eh :
http://www.drhendry.ca/InfoAndLinks/TonguePiercing/Piercing.html
Haha, i shall pass my math and go get this thang :D
I was like : eh mummy, if i pass math, you let me do something?
then she dont want respond D:
so i ask my father: eh pa, if i pass math, you let me do something? :D
then he say: you pass then can, never cannot.
HAHA, he already say can so I can :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment