Wednesday, September 3, 2008

D:

It's 1.10am now :D
& I'm planning to study lifescience.
Nobody is gonna stop me haha, nothing can stop me from studying now.
Excluding maple (:


Studied on unit 1, section 1, life science.
The most important thing in life is not money, expensive car, or a big house.
It's food. Sexy Smileys
Lol, wth.
Ahaha, I just read ' The mini series of Angelina Jolie : Bitches conquer the world ' , ahahah so funny.
Tmr I would be studying with Ashley at Starbucks :D
As in really study?
Like what we did at holland lol.
Topics to cover?
Math
- Angles and Parallel Lines
- Triangles and Polygons.
Science
- The blue print of life
- Photosynthesis and Respiration :D
Shit, I owe my maid $73+ altogether!
Purposely remind me one la she.
Like as if I won't return her? (Who knows when would I return to her)
Haha, don't remind her can ald.
Maple? Level 104 then got some server thing, cannot log in D:
This smilies are freaking cute like omg.
Hais, I want back my phone la.
This spare phone the memory card cannot be read, can't even do anything.
Blame it on myself for not going for teacher's day?
Omg, maybe it's retribution?
Suckers, lucky my phone can trade in, in 1 months time :D
1 month so long w0rhx.

No comments:

Post a Comment