Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello FKMC,
It's not like we hate you on purpose right?
You're the one who started everything? D:

Firstly, that time in the girl's toilet, the space so big.
Why must you purposely walk so near me ):
Then you hit me very hard, I almost dropped my books.
I was fighting back my tears, you know?
I could hear my heart shatter into a million pieces.
But it's alright, I know I said ' wtf ' loudly in your face.
But I did said sorry right? Then you still give me that face, like you're damn pissed with me ):

Secondly, can you please, I beg you, can you stop being a fair-weather friend?
When you need that person, then you ask her for help.
You don't need, you just leave her alone, all alone.
When her heart sank, you didn't even give a damn.
Stop leaving people out okay?

Thirdly, stop taking *her as your maid.
Why can't you do things yourself?
Is it that hard to just move a few steps and put back the damn plate yourself?
Even if you asked her to help you put back, at least thank her right?
Then you always like, don't care her.
Other people pangseh you, you cry. You pangseh other people also D:

Fourthly, STOP ACCUSING ME OR MY FRIENDS D:
We never ask anyone to hate you okay.
Do you think we're so evil?
Oh please, we not so free to spread fake rumors about you.
Stop accusing us okay, and if you want to accuse us,
SAY IT IN OUR FACE D:
I would be overjoyed to hear what you have to say.

Actually, still got alot more D:
But like you, I need to study also okay.
You want to tell whatever also can, I also never scold you.

No comments:

Post a Comment