It's funny, when I realize that everyone else is studying except for me.
Have I lost hope?
It makes me wonder.
Maybe after all, I do not have the potential to do it?
Maybe I'll retain/repeat?
Who cares if I'm dead or alive.
I've had enough of enjoyment in life.
We're all going to die in 2012 anyway.
Click here to see why we're all going to die.
So many things will be happening in 2012,
I don't want to be one of the victims.
Have I lost hope?
It makes me wonder.
Maybe after all, I do not have the potential to do it?
Maybe I'll retain/repeat?
Who cares if I'm dead or alive.
I've had enough of enjoyment in life.
We're all going to die in 2012 anyway.
Click here to see why we're all going to die.
So many things will be happening in 2012,
I don't want to be one of the victims.
Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me.
The wind roars against me,
rips the breath from my lungs.
rips the breath from my lungs.
No comments:
Post a Comment