There may be questions I don't get,
There may be answers I'll regret.
There's too many things I can't forget.
There may be answers I'll regret.
There's too many things I can't forget.
Nice right :DHaha, I can't wait till october.
But I don't have enough money, how ):
Shitty sad
Fatty fatty bom bom tonight cannot go home lol
My mind is whirling with excitment lol!
Going with E-laine, around october.
Wootzsxzsxz shioks. Hyper. Madness. Coolness. Yuckness.
Haha, cool, yes cool, really, no, honestly.
Maybe not? Haha Idk.
I would be on cloud nine if I have it now la lol !
Maybe Amanda/Mandy going :o ?
Daring uh, not bad.
I want it and I mean it, PERIOD :D
Zz, if something bad goes wrong,
I could imagines myself howling for mercy, and weeping in pain D:
Haiz, my mind keep having wild thoughts D:
Then got this tingling sensation la omg.
Yay, next Saturday going East coast w/ charl.
Who want go :D
Oh God, I suck.

No comments:
Post a Comment