Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Look :D

Signed out today, damn cold.
Then that LeeBiWei pissed me off like a bloodymotherforker -.-
During recess I told her I'm damn cold and pain, she don't believe.
Zz, then I go cry haha :O
So cool, I damn angry that time, then I just cry then say her lol :/
Then I think she scared I go commit suicide ah, then she let me sign out.
Still need MC, parents letter will be counted as truancy, wtf?
Office say can siol, nvm D:

Yesterday? :D
Madness eh -.-
charlene khuah jiayu + tatsuro ninomiya = 99 %
belinda tan jie ying + mark leong = 91% -.-
heidi tng + brandon ho wei lun = 98% :D
Haha damn fun okay.
Today, Charlene and Heidi in office don't know do what.
Haha when I sign out saw Heidi sleeping -.-
Sian, cannot see Char parachute from 3rd level D:
But nvm, wish you good luck okay :D

My results like fug siol -.- Failed 3.
The rest all boderline passing LOL.
Somemore I fail until F9 for and E8 for 1.
D:
Sucks, I don't want retain leh lol D:
LOL, tonight my mother come home cfm come scold me -.-
Zz, I don't know what's the point of going to school when I'm not even studying lol?
I can't stand my results leh lol -.- Really worst than a normal acader/technical la omg.
Like F9 F9 omg omg F9 eh.
And the F9, F until very low one :O
Fuck, I do the stupid geography graded workshit by myself,
somemore i got correct, then my geog so low?
Wtf is this man -.-
Unless he stated the small small " graded worksheet" thing for fun?
Shitzsxzs My grade sucks sucks sucks.
Such a puss, I can't stand the sights of F9s you know.
I don't know why I don't have a sense of urgency even tho EOYs are coming?
But I dont want retain eh.

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
& say what I don't mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment