Saturday, September 6, 2008

:D

Went to plaza sing again -.-
Studied science, blueprint of life.
Zhiyong damn ass la, irritating.
Down there still act so big, still wear pink shirt.
Always see him wear pink shirt one wtf.
Gel the hair until zomgwtfbbq, bought mocha frap, $7 D:
Then after studying, went IMM.
Don't know why never see alex O:
Went jurong east interchange buy thing.
Went popular see see books.
Zzz, I want to buy twilight badly.
Then at popular damn tempting omg, the pen like ... :D
Anyone who is willing to lend me twilight, please contact gila-charbor@hotmail.com
Thanks (:
After that went kallang, eat the chicken rice.
Kallang is actually at Geylang Lor 1.
Then take 961 home, then I dont feel like walking bridge,
so i go alight at china town, take 190.
Shit, end up i take wrong side -.-
Then take 190 to the raffles there.
I lazy to walk, 190 to my house also far but no bridge.
So I go take 700, outside my house interchange :D
Zz so tired, spent $40+ on idk what?
Maple stuck at 114 D: Idk why I train so slow now ):
Btw,
Omg, her hair damn nice la. I want coontails! It's damn nice okay.

Zzz, I want this shirt too :D


Platinum hair extentions ! D:


:D

presenting, the corset piercing(:

& no, I don't want it :O
Whenever I see corset piercing right, I will imagine someone pulling the ribbon, then I will feel damn disgusted la lol. Haha, I can imagine jigsaw from saw pulling out D: Omg, scary.
Haha talking about saw, I miss saw la D:
Going to have part 5 soon, so happy.

I must study damn hard to get ?
Haha idk, don't dare tell my parents. I would study smart, not hard :D
27 days to PSLE, time is running out D:
We must hold on tight to every single second because it counts.
After all, I think my bd the date not bad :D
All the major paper, like paper 1 paper 2 all before my bd.
Then after my bd is all those oral thing, don't need study one.
LOL, I share the same birthday as lincon? -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment