Tidal waves are gonna swallow your town alive,
Terrorists are gonna poison all our skies.
Bodies are gonna wash up on the beach,
Hell is gonna bring your parents to their knees.
You escape, I'll stay,
I'm so tired of running away.
I wanna stay at home for the end of the world,
Falling asleep when they're dropping the bomb.
Studied sci, wasted $19.5 including bus fare.
Zzz I think I rich uh, order mocha frap. until $7 -.-
Sucker man, shit ass. No money now, shitzsx.
Suckszsxzsxz I hate you, you you you you you.
Tell you, you don't want to listen.
Then now you blame me for not telling you?
I give you a carrot la.
Thanks Ashley for studying with me :D
Haha, her psp can use internet, mine cannot ):
I must study, study, and study.
I hate myself for not listening to that Ms LeeBiWei -.-
Now I regret okay? Zzz you happy la Ms Lee.
My geog sucks D:
That Mr Ho la wtf, come in never teach any shit.
Plj, sucker.
You you you, stop scolding my mother la.
You think you rich you big.
CARROTZSXZSX, cucumber to you!
I hate you also, you think you got YL you cool?
You suck(s), so much.
You think funny? You suck!
Haha I hate you and you, carrots to both of you.
Thank you (:
(wtf, the moment i said thank you you talk to me) -.-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment