Monday, September 15, 2008


Mr Horny O:
Lol, you say i'm a bitch like its a bad thing.


Lol, miss boobjob hoodie -.-


Are you going to eat that O:
Eat shit and die LOL.
Trust me, I'm a liar :D
Be a peach & go to hell :/

Spooning leads to forking :D LOL.

AHHAH.


Save a tree, eat animals.

HAHA OMG.

Schooled and I did not learn anything today LOL,
except for the making cube one, during math.
After school went blk 29 :D ,
after that, went to eat lunch.
Eat already, I went back to school to see Ms shamsiah -.-
After taking back my phone, I saw Timothy and Ellysha :D
Ellysha live around clementi also need to take cab -.- ,
So i took cab with her.
Then went to west coast to buy drink, take bus, went home.
I'm going to study math now haha :D


Thirdly, the forking Ezlink card got prob la omg.
I tap everywhere cannot, keep getting error.
Then LRT won't have those STAFF, the help people one.
Only afternoon then got D:
I stuck there for like 20mins lol,
decided to buy the green color card,
waste money.

No comments:

Post a Comment