Bitch, I don't need you to survive.
"Don't be afraid. Just stand where you are and watch and you will see the wonderful way the Lord will rescue you today. The Lord will fight for you and you won't need to lift a finger."
Don't act like you fucking rich la.
Always act so rich for what fuck? Think cool ah?
Pcb, you fuck off from my life.
I don't need you.
I may be discouraged, but I'm not defeated.
Fuck you, I study you also must talk so much.
Can you just stfu?
Asshole, you dumbfuck, I don't want to retain like you.
Your secondary school Clementi Town, somemore retain leh.
I NEVER WANT TO BE LIKE YOU _|_
Only you are responsible for the quality of your life. Don't live like a victim. Don't hide. Don't run. Don't give your power away. Don't give up. Don't allow the enemy to rob you of your success, blessings and joy. You're not alone. Only the strong survive!
Oh Lord, bring me to heaven.
A place where I could be with you.
A place where it's not as screwed up as earth.
A place where birds would be chirping,
A place where the sun would be shining.
Take me today, take me now.
It's hard continuing like this, do you understand.
Lord, I beg you.
I need a place, a better place."Don't be afraid. Just stand where you are and watch and you will see the wonderful way the Lord will rescue you today. The Lord will fight for you and you won't need to lift a finger."
Don't act like you fucking rich la.
Always act so rich for what fuck? Think cool ah?
Pcb, you fuck off from my life.
I don't need you.
I may be discouraged, but I'm not defeated.
Fuck you, I study you also must talk so much.
Can you just stfu?
Asshole, you dumbfuck, I don't want to retain like you.
Your secondary school Clementi Town, somemore retain leh.
I NEVER WANT TO BE LIKE YOU _|_
Only you are responsible for the quality of your life. Don't live like a victim. Don't hide. Don't run. Don't give your power away. Don't give up. Don't allow the enemy to rob you of your success, blessings and joy. You're not alone. Only the strong survive!
Oh Lord, bring me to heaven.
A place where I could be with you.
A place where it's not as screwed up as earth.
A place where birds would be chirping,
A place where the sun would be shining.
Take me today, take me now.
It's hard continuing like this, do you understand.
Lord, I beg you.
No comments:
Post a Comment