Today during I.T , talked alot of crap O:
School ended, went commonwealth with Ashley.
Went Long John LOL, damn long never eat ald.
Then I was searching around the whole commonwealth for a toilet -.- ,
walk walk walk, then I pass by a game shop, then i saw one girl,
like from fairfield one, like looking at me.
Then I keep on walking, then I think think think,
then I cannot stand it, so I walk back to the shop.
Then I slowly peek in, LOL, then I saw Zoey O:
Then I faster walk back to Long john, the toilet was at the back all along LOL.
School ended, went commonwealth with Ashley.
Went Long John LOL, damn long never eat ald.
Then I was searching around the whole commonwealth for a toilet -.- ,
walk walk walk, then I pass by a game shop, then i saw one girl,
like from fairfield one, like looking at me.
Then I keep on walking, then I think think think,
then I cannot stand it, so I walk back to the shop.
Then I slowly peek in, LOL, then I saw Zoey O:
Then I faster walk back to Long john, the toilet was at the back all along LOL.
Again I breathe,
again I shake,
again I fall,
again I break
Wasted, hated,
again, again
No comments:
Post a Comment