Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fuck you la bitch,
Cb kia, nbpcb. I'm like fucking angry with her like wtf is her problem.
You got this LJB you know or not, you think you cute ?
You suck huan na eh ccb lj la.
Fuck you upside down, up and down, and right, and left.
You don't anyhow tell my parent things that are not true can?
Tell you I sick you don't care, I really wished that I would have died there and then on the spot.
No need to make life so miserable for you/my family right?
That's a fucking great idea.
Maybe tonight, I would just close my eyes, and never open them again.
You, on the other hand, would be guilty like fuck.
I honestly don't know wtf is your problem?
Can you tell me face to face and don't tell my parent to translate or not?
I study so fucking much, then you say I never study.
Fine, I don't study, you happy?
If I go N.A, I won't come home ald loh!
I would go Bedok/Pasir ris/Eunos/Quuensway/ The newly renovated 40 storey house at commonwealth, or i just go cut to death.
I hate you and you so very much.
And you, you think whatever she say about my studies is correct ah?
Fine, you go believe her all you want.
Whatever the fuck it is, you do your own thing, I do mine.
You don't come interfere okay, I study at my own pace.
You don't disturb me, you want scold, wait until morning then scold.
When I grow up, I won't fucking give you money _|_
Asshole balless and fuckless creature.
Give birth to a motherfucking bitch like me? Ass.
And you, you think you young and you are a good liar then you like a cute ah ?
You stfu and suck mr garrison's balls la, maybe nobody want you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment