Thursday, November 20, 2008

ShittyBom.

I want :
Face like Katie Babyface's.
Hair like Brokelle Bone's.
D:



What is going on? Honestly they're never happy, lying is your favourite passion.
Dying is your latest fashion.
Haha, I liked the part,
' I touched her ooh, she touched my ahhh, it was the craziest thing.' O:


Someone explain this to me ! I need for book review.
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me" - New moon ):
Someone teach me !??

[edit]
Haha I completed my book review, damn freaking long, like 3 pages, without any paragraphs :D
It's something about LESBIANS ! Hot right? Like duh (:
Both of them love each other very much, but one day the parent found out haha.
Something like that.
But I wrote on ' Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget.' Cause the first one too cheem to explain haha.
[/edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment