Hi, it's like 2.15am and my mum just bathed the dog and I'm like using a hairdryer to blow her hair now which is very freaking annoying as the hairdryer is very noisy and my father was astounded by the sound of the hairdryer and after blowing dry my dog' s hair, she's like a very happy and she's playing ball with me now yo \m/ and the ball goes squeaky squeaky bi bi, and the dog goes ta ta ta warf and I'm so hyper now.
I miss elephant cause short is so not the new tall and fags looks like some tranny who's like transexual and i hate that because he made a bad impression on gays but bungs are still accepted cause they are butches, right? No? Yes pretty girls, gay boys disgusting shit you retro little shorty gay fag but i'm happy now and I'm alive and kicking so hush and I am going to play grand theft auto cause I can kill many many people :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment