I've had enough to drink tonight,
Let's toast our glass to Christmas lights :D







Went to west coast plaza, not bad. The things better than ginza plaza ( I guess ).
At cold storage, we did took the trolley and play around, like a fool.
Pushed the trolley around, saw many sweets. The polo cheaper than my house the mama shop eh, 45cent only. The things there very nice to see (:
Opened this shower gel and used some.
And it smelt so real ! I used the lime shower gel, and I felt like eating my hand ):
At 2nd floor, alot of shops renovating. So I kicked my slippers, I challenged her to see who could kick the slippers further. Then I kicked further (:
She said that it's not fair, cause her havaianas very heavy ( ? )
So I tried her slipper, then I kicked. Omg, kick inside the renovated shop !
Then the door is like little bit open, then we cannot go in !
Laugh until peng, then almost cried. In the end saw this bangladesh worker.
We ask him help us, he don't want. So attitude ):
We call the boss of the wokers to come and help us, he damn cool eh.
Open the whole thing just for me to go in to take one stupid slipper -.-
Somebody has a secret worhz, don't want me to tell O:
Went popular, I bought an assesment book okay :D
Then got this group of bloody clementi primary students, play until like madness ):
So noisy somemore, then we saw primary school fairsians.
After that, went Elaine's house. Brought her Tabby down (:
Had alot of fun O: Then we went up again. After that I want to go home.
So we went down, then we saw the primary school fairsians again !
Like, 3 hours later? Lol. Somemore west coast plaza must walk very far.
Went home, cool my post damn long. It's like the longest.
Tags :D
11 Nov 08, 10:13 PM ALEXandra: hi .Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd. I love humanity, but I hate people like you. |
11 Nov 08, 08:50 PM Elaine: E (L) B x a million, <3 |
11 Nov 08, 08:50 PM Elaine: Eh! You never buy nerds sweet. Just now ask you buy don't want!! -.-<3> |
11 Nov 08, 04:26 PM ELIS: tea* |
11 Nov 08, 04:25 PM ELIS: A-HA u want to drink f-cup ea etc.? LOLMy boobs damn big I cannot stand it ( im not trying to be bhb O: ) and no thanks. Later I grow until z+ cup ): |
11 Nov 08, 02:15 PM Audrey: Omgwtf, Audition song at your post. :O Why you put, omg **** I can't play, I'm jealous, I'm going to murder!YES, relax man. Haha, I can play but I don't play. The patch is freaking long O: |
10 Nov 08, 06:06 PM Mandy ': HAHA , why everyone find it so shocking for me to say i watch wwe haha .Haha yes. |
10 Nov 08, 05:19 PM celine: hey haha! i linked u le:D linked me toos! tagged!I forgot your url :/ |
10 Nov 08, 05:15 PM rebecca♥: anw , link me yeah?(: |
10 Nov 08, 05:14 PM rebecca♥: heyy (: yeah i rmb you! but dont really noe you that much):Haha okay, I only know my ahmah talks to your mum. |
10 Nov 08, 08:44 AM ELIS: haiya,ltr someone else prettier than her how?ltr snow white story become real. LOL. anyway,i think this topic "rain" will continue until school re-open. LOLYeah, weili cannot be the next Rain/technowawa . It's not that weili is not pretty enough, weili very cute, but the rain is too pretty ): Even the ms universe all those cannot win her ah. FHM girls also ): |
10 Nov 08, 12:51 AM Weili: Wow jealous? she won't la, she so pretty alrdy, no one can ever beat her C:Agreed. HAHA. |
9 Nov 08, 11:11 PM esther jiejie: omsy is mingshen |
9 Nov 08, 11:10 PM esther jiejie: omsy is mingshenOh I see (: |
9 Nov 08, 10:31 PM ELIS: ltr rain jealous how?Don't know eh ): |
9 Nov 08, 09:46 PM Mandy ': hahaha , then cookie monster never share th love with elmo and big bird D: lol .HAHA, don't want. Big bird is big bird, not big breast. |
9 Nov 08, 08:57 PM ' jolene: heyy the part where you said is classic, i like that part especially lor ok . hmph . |
9 Nov 08, 08:55 PM ' jolene: omgomg that's the songggggggg i love in audi before that took it out !YES I LOVE THAT PART. Now audition got already (: And dior addict 2 is the shit <3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment