So, it was pass midnight and I was like looking through my phone ):
HAHA, AND I WAS LAUGHING AT THIS FAINTING GAME THING.
Omg.
Mine -.-
Alin LOL.
Ellysha's, the classic o:
I almost died laughing lmao, and there's this freaking dumb video -.-
About pontianak or whatever?
And yes, that phone camera was only 2 megapixels.
Like what I've said, CHIJ is my passion, STC is my life. Shit ! I want to, have to, got to, should have, could had, but COULD NOT go ): Cause my mum thinks I'm mad 'cause she prefer this yellow yellow dirty fellow banana school than the oh so cool chij stc. If only CHIJ our lady queen of navity and peace had shifted earlier, I could have went there instead of fairfield cause it's like so near my house. And then I would get affiliated to STC, and my life would be happy go lucky even with this recession(?) shit going on. Shucks, because of this brothers, what lehman brother ( ? ) bank, everyone must suffer. Okay, maybe not everyone, but US, children ): My father lost 20k cause he bought some shit stock and that's my money ! 20K BLOODY asdfghjk 20,000 ! MONEY. Omg talking about money, I need some now. So urgently, sighs. Shit, if only everything on earth was free, cause ..
All I want, IS EVERYTHING D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment