Sunday, November 23, 2008

):

I ( ♥ ) my blog song very freaking much haha.
I ( ♥ ) Brokelle Bones ): How I wish that she was my sister/girlfriend/wife HAHA.
I want appeal form to stc, sighs.
Nice? No? Yes? Maybe? Who cares. Might be getting it ):
Tmr going pennisular and bugis and aljunied. Sighs, aljunied got alot of those, *dark* colored people who produce some *unpleasant* smell ): I don't want go, but I want my jansport. Haha. Selling it away if I don't like it, but I'm willing to trade for eastpak/dickies.
Hahaaa, I want vanzzzzzz.

[edit]
Going to commonwealth, pennisular, bugis ( maybe ) and aljunied if that girl replies my messages -.- She damn eff, i ordered the bag like 1month before EOYs, and she haven't even give me, say want to meet also never meet wtf.
[/edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment