Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gah

I want to go stc. I want to go stc. I want to go stc. I want to go stc. I want to go stc.
I so want to go chij stc D:
I am happy, happiest that I can be, cause I chose to be, and I want to be.
End of movie, fullstop. Please do not continue.

I will remember teh peng ga dai, long john silvers fries and chowder, fourleave's chocolate and rainbow donut, subway double chocolate cookie, ham and cheese tako balls, twisties cheese flavor, root beer, tiger beer, absolute vodka, $70+ , gobstopper, halls, ang pao for my birthday, chicken rice, etc.
I will rmb that you like fillet-o-fish without the fish (:
Next time when I'm famous/rich ( whatever ), I will go all the way to Indonesia.

Saya tidak pernah berkata selamat, sekarang saya menyesal. Saya benar-benar ingin kembali waktu tapi tidak bisa. Ini semua adalah karena me.
如果只有我知道...

No comments:

Post a Comment